2-1-1 Idaho CareLine
For help finding services like food and shelter, childcare, parenting resources, disability services, elderly services, counseling or medical care, simply dial 2-1-1.
A team of trained, bilingual customer service representatives at Idaho CareLine will answer. Using local information, they will help identify the community services best suited to the needs you have.
Not in Idaho? Follow this link for 2-1-1 links in other States.
- Free printable FamilyWize Prescription Discount Card English
- Free printable FamilyWize Prescription Discount Card Spanish
FamilyWize cards can reduce prescription drug costs by an average of 35%.
Cards are available to:
- Anyone who does not currently have health insurance
- Anyone who does not have prescription coverage
- Anyone who is purchasing a medication not covered by their insurance
$100 MILLION: The goal of the FamilyWize Community Service Partnership is to reduce the cost of medicine for children, families and individuals with no prescription drug coverage by $100 million in five years. The discounts and savings you receive are provided voluntarily by the more than 55,000 participating pharmacies that have agreed to accept this card. Please remember to thank them for their participation and the difference they are making for you, your family and your community when you fill your prescription.