COVID-19 Impact Survey
The United Ways across Idaho are seeking to better understand the impacts of the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic on people living in Idaho. We are conducting a survey that will be used to inform how United Ways and their partners across the state can best support Idaho ALICE (Asset Limited, Income Constrained, Employed) families throughout long-term recovery and beyond.
This survey should take less than 10 minutes and your responses are confidential. The results of this survey will not be shared along with identifying information. If you have any questions about this survey, please contact Molly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your time and participation as we work to create a stronger, more united community.
Because of you, United Way of Southeastern Idaho is able to do what we do best, and that’s uniting our community, service providers, and leaders during the COVID-19 pandemic. These are unprecedented times and they call for us to work together faster and more efficiently than we ever have before. Our community spirit of collaboration is going to get us all through this.
In addition to our ongoing work, United Way of Southeastern Idaho is:
- Identifying gaps in knowledge, resource identification, and resource access in SE Idaho. For those looking for resources on basic needs and other assistance see our Community Resource Guide
- Partnering with JustServe.org to create a one-stop-shop for COVID-19 Volunteer Needs
- Launching a SE Idaho COVID-19 Community Relief Fund which will go to support local partners helping individuals who have been financially impacted by the COVID-19 Crisis
- Checking in with our non-profit partners to see how they are doing and what they need
- Working closely with our partners at Idaho’s 2-1-1 CareLine to promote this critical service
Make a Donation!
- Volunteer! Home bound seniors and other vulnerable populations are in need of volunteers to help deliver groceries and other errands throughout our region.
- Make a donation! You can also give to the statewide fund which is a partnership of the Idaho Community Foundation, the Idaho Nonprofit Center, and the United Ways of Idaho
- Check-in by phone or digitally with your elderly family, friends, and neighbors frequently.
- Donate to your local food bank. Foodbanks will need extra resources during this time, click here to find locations.
- Don't hoard food and basic necessities, this leaves less for those who live paycheck to paycheck and have to shop frequently. It also lessens the supplies for Foodbanks.
Help support local businesses by purchasing gift cards to use at a later date, ordering delivery.
Give blood. The US is in severe shortage of blood supplies. Click here to find a location.
Advocate. Share current needs and conditions with our local leaders and elected officials.
- Prepare to vote. Order an absentee ballot so you can vote in the May Primary even if we are still practicing social distancing.
- Thank grocery store and supply chain workers. They have been working around the clock to meet community demand.
- Thank frontline health workers. They continue to put their health and the health of their loved ones at risk to address the crises.