Your role as a Campaign Coordinator
As a Campaign Coordinator you are positioned to bring United Way into the workplace. The more exposure your campaign committee and your co-workers have to United Way and its work, the more your campaign will grow. You are the key to a successful workplace campaign. When you serve as a Campaign Coordinator for your organization's campaign, you are joining thousands of other committed volunteers in our community.
To enable your co-workers to create a stronger community by planning, organizing and coordinating a successful United Way campaign within your company. Managing your company's fundraising campaign is a lot of work in addition to the job you do each day. We are here to help you make your company's campaign a success.
Responsibilities may include:
- Attend Campaign Coordinator training
- Work with your United Way staff to develop an effective campaign plan
- Recruit and coordinate a team of volunteers to assist you
- Coordinate and attend kickoff and recognition events
- Promote the campaign throughout the company
- Encourage volunteerism among your co-workers
- Encourage leadership giving in your campaign
- Educate your co-workers about United Way
- Make a gift yourself
- Invite everyone to give
- Thank your donors and volunteers
- Complete your campaign by turning in completed pledge forms and any reports necessary
- Evaluate and make recommendations for next year's campaign
On behalf of the people in our community who will be helped by the United Way campaign this year, thank you for all your hard work. It takes people like you, who go above and beyond, to make this campaign successful.